Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Lost 10 Tribes of Israel Found!

Like the threads in Joseph’s Coat of Many Colors the lost 10 tribes were dyed and woven into the fabric of the world where they stayed hidden until these End Times.  They are in all races, nationalities, and countries throughout the world but are primarily to be found in the West as prophesized long ago.  They are coming out of their 2800 year slumber since their exile in 721 BC and waking up to their identity.  Like the parable of the Prodigal son in the Christian New Testament, they long to get out of their pig pen and come home to the land promised to their fathers in biblical days.

Some like me have left the Christian church in search of truth.  We are returning to our Hebraic roots and can learn much from our brother Judah.  Our fellow Christians being left behind make fun of us.  They tell us we are legalistic in wanting to follow the commandments and instructions that God gave to Moses at Mount Sinai.  They criticize us for not celebrating Christmas and Easter, both of which are pagan holidays.

Instead we keep the Sabbaths and celebrate the feasts of the Bible given to us by God.  We celebrate Passover, Shavuot, Rosh Hashanah, Sukkot, and Yom Kippur.  Some of us call ourselves Noahides while others refer to themselves as part of the Hebraic Restoration movement and attend Messianic congregations.  We all seek God and His truth.  We look forward to the appearance of the Messiah Son of David to bring us back to the Promised Land and unite us with our brother Judah who is there preparing the land for our return as foretold in Ezekiel chapter 37.

The world is on the very cusp of this great Second Exodus!  One that will make such an impact that the first Exodus will be overshadowed as millions of descendants of the Lost 10 Tribes return to settle Greater Israel!  As we settle, we will surround our brother Judah with unity, peace and love originating from our Creator, the God of Israel!  It is good for brothers to live together in peace.  Od Yoseph Chai!  Joseph Lives and is soon to come home!

Jeremiah 31:15-20 sums it up nicely.  Thus says the Lord, “A voice is heard in Ramah, lamentation and bitter weeping.  Rachel is weeping for her children; she refuses to be comforted for her children, because they are no more.”  Thus says the Lord, “Restrain your voice from weeping and your eyes from tears; for your work will be rewarded,” declares the Lord, “And they will return from the land of the enemy.  “There is hope for your future,” declares the Lord, “And your children will return to their own territory.”  “I have surely heard Ephraim grieving, ‘You have chastised me, and I was chastised, like an untrained calf; Bring me back that I may be restored, for You are the Lord my God.  ‘For after I turned back, I repented; and after I was instructed, I smote on my thigh; I was ashamed and also humiliated because I bore the reproach of my youth.’  “Is Ephraim My dear son?  Is he a delightful child?  Indeed, as often as I have spoken against him, I certainly still remember him; Therefore My heart yearns for him; I will surely have mercy on him,” declares the Lord.  (NASB)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment